LAST UPDATED: JULY 10, 2020
INTERPRETATION AND DEFINITIONS
Capitalized words have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions have the same meaning, regardless of whether they occur in the singular or in the plural.
- Youmean the person who accesses or uses the Service, or the company or other legal entity on whose behalf such person accesses or uses the Service, as applicable.
- Company(referred to in this Agreement as “the Company”, “We”, “Us”, or “Us”) refers to MARGRIET SJOERDSMA.
- Affiliatemeans an entity that controls, is controlled by, or is jointly controlled by a party, where “control” means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interests or other voting securities for the election of directors or other managing authorities.
- Accountmeans a unique account created for you to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Websiterefers to MARGRIET SJOERDSMA, accessible via https://margrietsjoerdsma.com/
- Servicerefers to the website.
- Countryrefers to: Netherlands
- Service Providermeans any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the company. It refers to outside companies or individuals employed by the company to facilitate the service, to provide the service on behalf of the company, to perform services related to the service, or to help the company analyze how the service is used.
- ThirdParty Social Media Service refers to any website or social network website that allows a User to log in or create an account to use the Service.
- Personal datais all information that relates to an identified or identifiable person.
- Cookiesare small files placed by a website on your computer, mobile device or any other device, which include details of your browsing history on that website.
- Devicemeans any device that has access to the Service, such as a computer, a mobile phone or a digital tablet.
- UsageData refers to automatically collected data, either generated from the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
COLLECT AND USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
TYPES OF DATA COLLECTED
While using our service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- E-mail address
- First name and surname
- phone number
- Usage data
Usage data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage data may include information such as the IP address of your device (eg IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our service you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access the Service through or through a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, the unique ID of your mobile device, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile device operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you are using, unique device IDs, and other diagnostic information.
We may also collect information that your browser sends when you visit our service or when you access the service through or through a mobile device.
TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES AND COOKIES
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use certain parts of our service.
Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your PC or mobile device when you go offline, while session cookies are deleted when you close your web browser. More information about cookies: All About Cookies .
We use both session and persistent cookies for the following purposes:
- Necessary / essential cookiesType: session cookies Managed by: us Purpose: These cookies are essential to provide you with services available through the website and to enable you to use some of its features. They help authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these cookies, the services you have requested cannot be provided and we only use these cookies to provide you with those services.
- Functionalitycookies Type: persistent cookies Managed by: us Purpose: These cookies allow us to remember the choices you make when using the website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these cookies is to provide you with a more personalized experience and to avoid having to re-enter your preferences every time you use the website.
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
The company can use personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our service, including to monitor the use of our service.
- To your accountto manage : to make your registration as a user to manage the service. The personal data you provide may give you access to various functionalities of the service that are available to you as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract:the development, compliance and performance of the purchase contract for the products, items or services that you have purchased or any other contract with us through the service.
- To contact you:To contact you by email, telephone calls, SMS or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as push notifications from a mobile application regarding updates or informative communication regarding the functionalities, products or contracted services, including security updates, as necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide you withnews, special offers, and general information about other goods, services, and events that we offer that are similar to those you have already purchased or asked for, unless you chose not to receive such information.
- To manage your requests:To attend and manage your requests to us.
We can share your personal information in the following situations:
- With service providers:We may share your personal information with service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our service, to contact you.
- For business transfers:We may share or transfer your personal information in connection with or negotiating a merger, sale of company assets, financing or takeover of our company or part of it to another company.
- With business partners:We may share your information with our business partners to provide you with certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users:When you share personal information or otherwise communicate in public areas with other users, such information can be viewed and distributed by all users. If you interact with other users or register through a third-party social media service, your contacts on the third-party social media service may see your name, profile, images, and description of your activity. Likewise, other users can view descriptions of your activity, interact with you, and view your profile.
RETENTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The company also retains usage data for internal analysis purposes. Usage data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to enhance security or improve the functionality of our service, or we are required by law to keep this data for an extended period of time.
TRANSFER OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your information, including personal information, will be processed at the company’s offices and other locations where the parties involved in the processing are located. This means that this information can be transferred to – and maintained on – computers outside your state, province, country or other government region where data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Under certain circumstances, the company may be required to disclose your personal information if required by law or in response to valid requests from government agencies (for example, a court or government agency).
OTHER LEGAL REQUIREMENTS
The company may disclose your personal information in the belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the company
- Prevent or investigate possible abuses related to the Service
- Protect the personal safety of users of the service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
The security of your personal information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our service may contain links to other websites that are not operated by us. If you click on a third party link, you will be redirected to that third party’s site. We strongly recommend that you read the privacy policies of each site you visit.
We have no control over and take no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of third party sites or services.
GET IN TOUCH